16.3.11

Change of season, change of hairstyle

Seems like this week main theme is spring 2011 trends and styles. 

Please don't blame me, it's finally warm and sunny in Paris and I enjoy playing dress up in new spring clothes. Recently I was watching photos and video from SS 2011 shows and got inspired. How about post on new styles in hair and make up? After all if you really want to change for spring, the best thing is to start playing with your hairstyle!

I am not a hair expert, but judging from spring collections and style in the streets, main hairstyles this spring are:

Smooth move


One of the key looks will involve long hair, very straight and very shinny. Mostly seen on blond models, but I can assure you - brunettes can rock this look as well.

I am Prima Ballerina


One more ways that Black Swan movie affected fashion trends this year. More or less messy  (I vote for messy version). Hair style already tried out by celebrities with good results.

Celine pony tail


Inspired by Celine catwalk. Definitely my favourite hair style this spring. Pony tail with more volume and more texture. Perfect for every occasion, really.

Wild & curly



Let Sonia Rykiel be your reference here. Wild, crazy, curly hair - all colous and lenght allowed.

Any you? What hair style will you chose this spring?

Photo credits: elle, instyle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment