8.3.11

Last days, latest loves

Paris Fashion Week is almost over.
Soon enough we will concentrate on testing spring trends and looking out for the summer.

Let me introduce to you my latest loves from Paris Fashion Week.

Yves Saint Laurent




YSL classics at it's finest.

Victor&Rolf


They keep on suprising me with ideas and styling. And those are good suprises. I won't wear a red face in the fall, but I will surely wear this great red, black and white dress.

Celine


Chic, classy and clean. Very nice Celine! Please note new way of holding a bag. After Prada, Celine is trying to launch new trend. I like both of them and already start applying. My friends decided  that in order to do this right I need new Prada and Celine bag. Couldn't agree more.

Photos: style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment