6.3.11

Delicate and summer ready

It's been a while since my last New talent post. My apologies, Fashion month was keeping me pretty busy.
But what a month it was! Famous creators, small labels good and bad choices.  
Let's go back  to reality now and check our first New talent this month.

Emilie Aman logo

Emilie Aman, young french designer that launched her first collection for SS 2011. She used to work for Vogue Paris, then decided to follow her passion for design. I must say: good choice. She has definitely something new to say and show us. Her designs are very feminine and delicate. Subtle fabrics, cute cuts and colours. All very girly chic pret-à- porter. For the moment I just saw her tops and dresses, I am looking forward for more pieces. But I let you judge.






To learn more about Emilie, visit her website.

No comments:

Post a Comment