1.3.11

Change of a dress

All fashion world talks about John Galliano affair right now.  Now wonder - when such a persona faces such accusations a war or worlds is in order. Speculations are flying, gossips are invented and the everyone tries to find an answer to those questions "Guilty or not". Meanwhile some nasty video was found by the english tabloid "The Sun", that ( if true) leaves no space for doubts.

Personally I am in constant awe of JG genious mind. No doubt he is very talented designer. I never got a chance to meet him personally so I will restrain and not give my opinion about JG as a person. I am sure time will show what was true, what was not.

Natalie Portman however decided to speak up. Statement issued yesterday says:

“I am deeply shocked and disgusted by the video of John Galliano’s comments that surfaced today. In light of this video, and as an individual who is proud to be Jewish, I will not be associated with Mr. Galliano in any way. I hope at the very least, these terrible comments remind us to reflect and act upon combating these still-existing prejudices that are the opposite of all that is beautiful.”

Rumor has it that she also changed her Dior dress to Rodarte just hours before Oscar red carpet . 



What celebrity is next?
And who we will see at the Dior show this Friday?

You can find previous blog post about John Galliano here.

No comments:

Post a Comment