2.2.11

Dress mania

Time for some patriotism.
I don't write much about Polish aspiring designers. It's mostly because I haven't really find one that inspire me enough. This might change thanks to new Polish brand on the market - La Mania. Designer: Magdalena Butrym, Investor: Joanna Przetakiewicz. Finally good designer that understand the need of pret-a-porter and it's not scared to propose good quality, every day wear clothers. In addition all pieces are cute, feminine, practical yet classy. Butrym is like a fresh air for Polish fashion scene.








I know what you are going to think " why so sad, why no bright colours?". This is the only disadvantage of this collection I see. I do have hope that spring and summer will bring some change in that department.

Photos courtesy of  Ofeminin

No comments:

Post a Comment