28.1.11

My picks from Haute Couture Printemps Ete Paris 2011

Haute Couture Printemps Ete 2011 are now history.

For a week I was living in a little fantasy world where Haute Couture is affordable and I can imagine myslef wearing some Dior to work. Here are my picks from Paris shows.


 Bouchra Jarrar - my "it" designer of the moment. One more time she proves that details are everything.





Armani Privé, my favourite show this week. Rich shades, metallic, out of space. I fell in love with the red dress. Also, from the Red Carpet point of view - many potential celebrity Red Carpet moments.






Chanel. Very sober, very organised. I wish I could see more imagination, instead I got a dress I could easily wear to work. But it's Chanel, so it had to be in this post.



John Galliano for Dior. My fantasy world. Beauty. I love the extra volume on the skirt here. I would maybe change the colour.


Alexandre Vauthier. Nexy Mulgler?


Jean Paul Gaultier - My Fair Lady meets Mariniere.

No comments:

Post a Comment