18.1.11

Your skin has a fight to win


Winter is not an easy time for us in Europe. It's cold, raining/snowing, days are short, sun rare and bad mood omnipresent. Not to mention skin problems. Cold outside, warm inside and you face a disaster. I have really sensitive skin and every temperature change means dry skin and red spots all over my face. All the time.

Yes I have tried all kinds of skin products and spend a fortune on them just to find out how not effective they can be. But this weekend I have finally find my salvation! Avene calming and hydrating mask! One application and my skin feels great! I know..I sound like a commercial.

But believe me it's not a commercial post, just a tip for everyone that suffers as much as I do during winter. It's not expensive, easy to apply and it works wonders! Strongly recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment