17.1.11

Bad choices will haunt you

I am deeply sad that I've missed Golden Globes last night.
It's not my bad will, it's the lack of options in my french television channel package. So I've checked Internet first thing in the morning, all excited and happy to see the winners and find out who wore what. First news and picture I saw was Natalie Portman that took Golden Globe award for Best actress in Drama movie last night.

Natalie Portman attending Golden Globes 2011 in Victor&Rolf
I was in such a state of shock I couldn't figure out if this is actually our Black Swan or pink cupcacke with  too much sugar and too big rose decoration on it.

I really love Natalie Portman and I admire Victor& Rolf designs. But whoever put Natalie in this dress should be punished. Or expelled from Red Carpet stylists association.

No comments:

Post a Comment