6.1.11

i have promised you more

I have promised you more SS 2011 ad campaigns so there you go...
Tom Ford Eyewear campaign is out.

model Abbey Lee Kershaw by Tom Ford

model Abbey Lee Kershaw by Tom Ford

models Abbey Lee Kershaw and Arthur Sales by Tom Ford

What you think? For me it's sexy yet smart and classy. All that Tom Ford stands for. No need to say that those frames are really nice and I wouldn't mind getting one for myself. Only thing that bothers me here is the 70s, 80s styling, but then all SS 2011 season will be like that so I would better get use to it. 

I think I prefer the 2010 ad campaign.

model Carolyn Murphy and actor Nicholas Houltby Tom Ford

model Jon Kortajarena by Tom Ford


The tan line and non existing clothes strangely make the eyewear more interesting. Do you agree?
But I understand - since Tom Ford launched new ( exquisite)  women clothing line, it's better to show some clothes in new ad campaigns, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment