15.9.10

Well played Chloé

New Chloé fragrance hits the market - Chloé Love.

I am a fan of their first perfumes - Chloé -  therefore I am pretty excited to see what the Chloé team prepared for us this time. I am not sure how to best describe this new fragance - it's soft and delicate, feminin and litte floral (Iris notes) but with a touch of strong attitude. I believe they wanted to impersonate the Chloé 2010 woman that we see on  the runway and adds (active, real, strong, feminin, fun loving and with great taste) and it's a success.

Good fragrance is one thing but I want to show you the ad campaign:

Ines Van Lamsweerde for Chloé Love
I adore this picture taken by Ines Van Lamsweerde. The lighting is perfect there is action, move and I am so glad to see they decided to go black and white. All the beauty of Raquel is show here.All the perfection of Chloé design is here. When I look at this campaign I want to be that woman, I want to run to the store and buy this magic bottle asap. Chapeau bas!

Well played!
Love by Chloé


To see how video comerical was made go here. It was created by Roman Copolla. The name stands by itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment