11.3.11

Project Runway diva is back

Yes, Gretchen Jones is back.Project Runway Season 8 winner and  was probably the most anyoing contestant ever. And diva in a sense when diva is someone who thinks no one is as good as her.

Her first Fall 2011 collection was presented few days ago. Stangely enough I like some pieces.

Gretchen Jones Fall 2011

Gretchen Jones Fall 2011

I am not a big fan of colors used for this collection, but I can see the consistency here. I really like green dress and white/grey dress from the second picture. Those are nicely styled, easy to wear pieces. All the rest is interesting but there is something wrong with the draping and cut. Not to mention that mustard shorts won't flatter anyone. Please notice the jewelery used here, I believe those are Miss Jones designs as well. Nicely played.



No comments:

Post a Comment