25.2.11

Hello Italy!

It's time for Milan Fashion Week!

 It's started with Gucci, and imidiately swept me of my feet. So no introduction, just look at the pictures.

Gucci

Do you see what I mean here? Fist of all - colours. Colours chosen for the collection, how they work together, how they make the clothes alive. Then continuation of "back to the 70s" theme, that this time works perfectly for me. And finally the designer talent. All 2011 is for me Frida Giannini year. What she proposed for spring/summer is masterpiece. What we saw from autum/ winter collection is even better. Look at the dresses! Look at the dresses! Isin't it a perfection?

Max Mara





It came as no surpise that I liked Max Mara collection. What this fashion house stands for is quality, good design, well structures pieces and colours that will never run of fashion. I am a big fan.

Prada



Two things worth mentioning here. Look at the shoes Prada decided to pair up with wool coat/dresses. Snake print and a good girl look. Dangerously interesting. Also, notice the way models hold their bags. Close to their bodies, like if they were holding book, computer, doll? New trend to spot?  
I love the black coat with fur.

Dolce& Gabbana 


Pop colors, fun, conversed turned to pumps. My favourite pieces from the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment