22.2.11

Fashion Prorsum

Let's take plane to London and participate in London Fashion Week, shall we?
We  can hang out at Top Shop venue (champagne for free), explore Sommerset House corridors and catch a glipse of Christopher Bailey. Ready?


Matthew Williamson



When I watched this show I had a feeling we are still in the NY. Every trend spotted in NY was implemented at MW. I really liked the colours used and I think pants were my favourite pieces. So there you go - one in red and one in pink/fuchsia. Not a big fan of beige polo.

 Mulberry



It's been a while since I am saving for one of their bags. Now I should start saving for one of their coats too. Preferably the black one. Overall good pieces, good structure and cut. I love the matching bag and coat - one more time in pink/fuchsia.

Krystof Strozyna


Although show styling  scares me off (too pale, too ghost-y) I really like this black dress. Wearable and cute.

Jaeger 





 

Biggest suprise for me so far. I never really paid attention to this fashion house and it was a mistake. Their collection blown me away. If I could have every piece, I would. Clothes, bags, shoes, styling - I want it all. After DvF AW 2011 collection, this is so far my secon favourite.

Burberry Prosum



Unusuall collection for Christopher Bailey. New shapes and new colours. It's been a while since we saw this form Mister Bailey. Loved new shapes, not so much the colours. I will stick to black and white. Ah, and this white coat - can I have it for my birthday please?

More on Fashion Week London to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment