3.9.10

It's LANVIN

It is official - Lanvin will create a capsule collection for H&M.
And may I just say "Hell yeah"!

Collection will be designed by Alber Elbaz ( womenswear) and Lucas Ossendrijver (menswear) and will launch in Europe on November 23th. Now I know were I am going to be on this (probably) cold winter morning.



Lanvin is a french brand with great history and tradition. Elbaz is its Artistic Director from 2001 and absolutely every picece he creates is pure magic and perfection. He mixes classic with modernity as no one else and I am absolute fan (please take my Birthday wish post as an exemple).

For H&M collection I am hoping for clean lines, classic silhouettes with little twist of insanity. And more over - affordable prices. If it won't be the case It will take me a while to reach proper Lanvin budget as their pieces are rather expensive.
Looks preview from November 2th on hm.com

And at the end, Lanvin ad campaign  for A/W 2010/11 featuring two polish top models Ania Rubik and Magda Frackowiak. Bravo girls, I am patriotically proud ( and I think I have just invented this word)...



No comments:

Post a Comment