I want to introduce you to one of my favourite spots in Paris.
Chez Jean is just around the corner of my flat so I am visiting it on a daily basis.
Why it is so special?
- It is one of the rare places in Paris where you can buy magazines&newspapers&books and grab
a coffie at the same time.
- Magazine selection is great - you can find everything from Paris Match to Vogue US.
- Food is delicious! You can eat breakfeast, lunch and dinner there, everything is freshly prepared
and tasty. I strongly recomend tarte citron meringue..yummy
- Decor is clean and simple, yet with lots of pop colours that put you in a good mood.
- People working there are the nicest and always ready to help.